- Use respectful and professional language.
- Refrain from solicitation of research participants.
- Do not use the group for illegal purposes, such as defamation, violation of intellectual property law, violation of antitrust or criminal law.
- Avoid interfering with other group members, network services, or network equipment (e.g., do not send chain letters, viruses/worms)
- Do not use the group for commercial purposes.
- Refrain from endorsing any candidate in federal, state or local elections.
- Do not use the group to campaign unofficially for leadership positions in APA or other outside organizations.